I had an overwhelming urge to go to the bookstore today and pick up a running book or two for some night time reading, so that’s exactly what I did! I picked up two books:
- Marathoning for Mortals [John Bingham and Jenny Hadfield]
- Complete Book of Women’s Running [Dagny Barrios]
I actually bought TWO copies of Marathoning for Mortals (one for me and one for you guys!) because I thought it would be a great giveaway item! The reviews on amazon say that it’s great for beginners as well as seasoned runners and is overall a great read. It even comes with training schedules.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is comment on this post by May 5th (my birthday! woopwoop!)
To score some additional entries you can:
1. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a comment with your twitter handle so I can check!)
The Running Novice @Carolynn_B is giving away a copy of Marathoning for Mortals! Enter here: http://therunningnovice.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/marathoning-giveaway/
2. Subscribe to this blog (leave a comment letting me know if you do!)
3. Follow me on twitter @carolynn_b (again, leave me a comment once you follow me!)
What’s your favorite running-related book?